Monday, October 29, 2007

Hunter - 5 months

I did take some pictures of Hunter in his Halloween costume yesterday, but I'm forcing myself to wait until Halloween to post them. It's very difficult though, let me tell you - the costume is perfect!!
.
We did take some other pics this weekend though. The next couple were taken Saturday night in our backyard with the pumpkin we bought and will eventually carve. Hunter was MUCH more interested in the grass than he was the pumpkin, but we still got some cute pics.






And we started veggies last night, although green beans were not our favorite. He didn't exactly finish his serving and he was making faces pretty much the entire time. I did get him to smile after I finally stopped feeding him.




2 comments:

The Beasley's said...

Me, too....I'm totally trying to hold off posting Abby's most adorable Halloween picture! I've been wanting to post them SO very badly. Is Hunter sitting up on his own? The first pic totally looks like that. That's awesome if so! I miss you guys...it feels like it's been forever again. Hope you're doing great!

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the pictures... Get feeding those beans! Uncle Brad