Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pinot and Picasso

I started this post months ago....sorry I'm so far behind!!! I have been taking pictures and video of the kids though, so I promise to catch up soon.

*************

In November, my team from work organized an outing at Pinot and Picasso, where you bring your own wine and a local artist teaches you how to paint a replica of her own work, step by step. If you go to their website, you will be incredibly impressed with some of the pictures. I will say that the pictures below look better than I remember the actual paintings looking that night, at least mine!!
.
I think Tammie neglected to get a picture of herself since we were using her camera, but we did get individual shots of the rest of us.




I am back at work now with these lovely ladies and extremely busy. I should have come back in December when I could have had some time to breathe before it got crazy busy. But it is good to be back and Jenna is doing well at "school," just dealing with some eating and sleeping issues. Of course, she has not slept through the night once since I started back to work last Monday. She and Hunter are picking on me, I think....

No comments: