Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hunter - 12 weeks

I didn't get lots of pictures today but wanted to at least post a couple and will try to take some more tomorrow, even though it will be a day late. I also wanted to let everyone know that Hunter's first days at "school" have gone very well. He's still trying to figure out his "schedule" but today was lots better than yesterday (his first day). He was the only baby in his room when I picked him up today. I had to wake him up to take him home (after waiting a half hour or so while he slept - it's so dangerous to wake a sleeping baby!!). But he went back to sleep when I got him in the car. He's sleeping so well now that he's getting so much stimulation during the day. I enjoy our afternoons and evenings together even more than I did when I was at home all the time because I don't get as much time with him as I used to. And our nighttime walks and baths are precious to both Mommy and Daddy.


Hunter says, "This was my first day of school. I looked pretty cute in my labrador puppy outfit (thanks Sarah!), although Mommy wasn't able to capture enough pictures of me in my full spendor." :)


"And yes, I'm an Aggie, born and bred. Thanks for the pillow, Uncle Brad."

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

I'm SO glad to hear he's doing well in "school." Although, I really imagined he would. He's so darn cute!