Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Catching up on PICTURES!!!

OK, so instead of editing old posts, I'll just catch up on pictures in one post and tell you what each picture is.

Hunter during his Christmas program.
Hunter's class during the Christmas program.

The second infant class at the Christmas Program (Rudolph song).

The 18-month to 2-year-old class at the Christmas Program (Jingle Bells).

I think this picture was taken on the way home that night, or maybe on the way back to the school for the program. He was sleepy!


And if you look really close in the valleys on the roof, you'll see the very small amount of snow we got a couple of weeks ago. I saw pictures in Magnolia and they got a couple of inches - just a little north of us! We got jipped!!


And some cute pictures of kisses...Daddy kissing Hunter, Hunter kissing Daddy and Hunter kissing Jake. So sweet!




No videos yet although I did edit them last night. They are still too large to email to myself at work so that I can upload them. Our home computer crashes every time we try to upload something onto the internet...oh well. Maybe over the holiday I will get some videos posted. The Christmas Program ones are just awesome!!

No comments: