Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Catching up on pictures

I know, I’ve been really bad about posting pictures lately.  I’m lazy, what can I say???

Jenna’s room (finally)

jenna room4 jenna room2 jenna room1 I actually haven’t taken that many pictures because we haven’t gotten our last E-bay order (it’s supposed to get here tomorrow) which will include the mobile and a shelf/hanger thing.  We also have put up the valences over the windows, but I haven’t snapped any pics yet.  I still want to do a couple of art pieces for the walls, but not sure if I will get there before Tuesday.

Hunter “Swimming” and other

Here is a video.  In the second part, that’s a bandaid over his right eye – I think this bo-bo was from his glasses.  Can’t keep up with the bo-bo’s though.

And these pics of him were taken on a sick day, believe it or not.  I was trying to get his temp down, so I stripped him down to his diaper.  I thought he looked very grown up in these pics.  Hard to believe he’s two…

sick daysick day1 

Shower pictures

I didn’t get very many pictures at any of my showers, but did get some at all of them.  The first set of pics is from my family shower at my cousin Alison’s house in Round Rock.  The first picture is of me with the hostesses – Aunt Joyce, me, Alison and Heather.  The cake was absolutely perfect!!!

shower5shower1 shower2shower4

The next pics are from the shower my friend Andrea (that’s her with me in the last pic) threw for me at my house.  Everything about this shower was amazing – the flowers, the enormous amount of food she and her mom prepared, the turnout.  It was awesome and I am very grateful to have such wonderful friends.

Shower entryshower flowers

Shower diningShower drinks & cake

shower group photo Andrea Kristi shower

Last but not least, my work shower.  This is the one of my last days in the office, between my first and second trips to the hospital.  Shannon and Anne (first picture) did a tremendous job.  I work with wonderful people – we had a great turnout and I didn’t let my headache get the best of me, but you might see the grimace of pain in the last pic.  :)

kristis shower 005kristis shower 003kristis shower 006

No comments: