Friday, February 06, 2009

First trimester = DONE

I'm officially 13 weeks preggo with baby number two, and feel like I'm at least 5 months along. Everything is bigger this time...instead of Hunter saying "baby" when asked what's in Mommy's belly, now he lifts up my shirt and says "WOAH!!!!" LOL! (Even though it's funny, I'm very sad to say I'm not lying!)

Here is the best picture from last week's sonogram. It's a profile view (for those of you not adept at viewing sonogram pictures) and he has his left hand at his forehead, like he's saying, "I think I might faint." The brightest light in the middle of the picture is about where his teeth would be, if that helps. Once you see it, you'll see it clearly. It's actually a very good pic considering it's so early!!

I just realized I said "he" and "his" above even though I'm not nearly as convinced as I was last week that it's a boy. My cousin tells me that when she was 13 weeks pregnant with her second, they said there was an 80% chance it's a boy...at 18 weeks, they found out it was a girl. So now I refuse to come up with names on my own until I find out the sex for sure. Brent continues to throw out boy names and he's really very good at it...I'm guessing he will come up with the name that I fall in love with. Oh, they did put a pic on the CD of "him" sitting on the camera, but when it was live, the "parts" were much more distinct. This is what I have to go by though...(feet up top, butt and "parts" in the middle of the picture)...

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: