Monday, February 02, 2009

Pictures and NEWS!!!

First, here are some pictures of Hunter in his glasses. Strangers are telling me constantly that he "looks like a little professor." This seems to be the most common comment. We've had to put the band on the back of his head again. He was taking the glasses off all the time, and the band seems to stop that behavior. I'm going back today to get new lenses with a slightly different prescription. Hopefully, that will help. The glasses don't even seem to fit him anymore, so I'll also have her adjust them and maybe they will stay on his noggin a little better without the band.

I love that last picture. We were at our favorite weekend restaurant, Red Robin, and he was behaving so wonderfully. He's such an angel 99% of the time...gotta love him.
.
OK, so the news. I meant to post a picture or two, but I keep forgetting to blog when I'm at home at night. I barely get on the computer from home and when I do, I just get mad at the wireless connection. So Hunter is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! We are so excited! I'm due August 14, so just 12 weeks along, but started showing WAY early, so I'm already wearing some maternity clothes. Ridiculous!! We had an ultrasound last week and the baby was pretty much sitting on the camera. Whether we wanted to know or not, it certainly looks like a boy to me. I had already glimpsed this evidence before the technician asked if I wanted to know, which I suspected meant she had seen exactly what I had seen. We will find out for sure at my 18-week ultrasound, so stay tuned!!! And feel free to throw some boy names out at me because Hunter was the only winner we came up with the first time around - all the other good names are TAKEN! :)

No comments: