Sunday, April 12, 2009

Old videos and some pictures

These first two videos were taken back in March when I first realized Hunter could eat like a big boy.  There is no telling how long he could do this before I realized it.  I threw in the second of him drinking out of a cup because I don’t think I’ve posted a video of it.

This one is obvious…Hunter’s Easter Egg Hunt from last weekend.

And this is the oldest one – taken on Christmas day.  One of Hunter’s favorite toys from Santa was the Little People School Bus. 

These pictures were taken last month when the Eilers came to visit us.  Jill and Hunter were fast friends.  And Tess knew how to check the baby’s diaper.  Hunter was disappointed when they left and stood by the front door for quite awhile, hoping they would come back.  :)

We also decorated sugar cookies.  I forgot to put those pictures on the CD to transfer them over to the new computer.  Hopefully, I will get a flash drive this week so that I can more easily transfer files.  Kate is the twins’ older sister and she decorated some of the prettiest cookies!!  Sorry there are no pictures of her handiwork.

jill pushing hunter

tess checking doll's diaper

hunter after they left

No comments: