Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jenna – 2 weeks

Miss Jenna is doing very well after 2 weeks of life.  She weighed in at 7 pounds and 11 ounces today, so she’s up half a pound from her birth weight, which is fabulous!  Expectedly, her head circumference is in the 75th percentile – I make big-headed children, what can I say??  But it sure is a cute head!!!

Jenna - 2 weeks - white Again on white…                                    …and again on pink…

Jenna - 2 weeks - corrected Jenna - 2 weeks - pink

One of those (probably the one on white because I did some corrections on that one to make the white whiter and all that fun stuff) will probably be used for the birth announcement.  I think I took about 20 of them, so be grateful I only posted three.  :)

Jenna - 2 weeks - TAMUThanks to my cousin Heather for this adorable Texas A&M outfit.  Ironically, Jenna actually looks kinda like Alison’s kids (Alison is Heather’s sister) in this picture, at least to me.  I obviously couldn’t get Jenna to keep her eyes open today, which means I probably won’t get much sleep tonight.  Hopefully this isn’t a sign that our baby girl doesn’t like the Aggies, but she had her first blowout diaper in this outfit today, and also threw up on the shirt.  Poor thing!

I also have a cute video of Hunter “reading” to Jenna from this past weekend, as well as some baby pics of me and Brent that look a lot like Hunter and Jenna.  I’ll post these tomorrow or whenever I find some time.

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

OHMY!! These are beyond adorable! She is just precious.