Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jenna – 3 weeks

(Make sure to scroll down past this post for a post on Hunter - I don't usually post two posts in one day, but his post was giving me a hard time yesterday, so I didn't get it taken care of till today. Had to switch to You Tube for videos too, so let me know if there is any trouble seeing the videos.)

mommy forgot to comb my hair Looks like she’s saying “How YOU doin’??”

Jenna - 3 weeksNot sure what that face is saying – maybe “get that camera out of my face please.”

Jenna - 3 weeks hmmm where did my mouth go

The two pictures above remind me of the pictures in People magazine where they tell you to find the 10 things that are different between the two pictures – same exact pose, eyes, etc, but obviously she’s covering up her mouth in the second one. hehe

sleepy smileGotta love sleepy smiles!

tummy time turned to naptimeAnd tummy time turned into naptime…this baby sleeps a TON!!!

No comments: