Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catching up

I know, I know – I missed 9 weeks, but I did take the pictures.  I just did not get around to posting them.  We had Grandmommy visiting last week and then the big Potty Weekend, so it’s been quite hectic.  So here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

Swift Company Picnic

We made the trip to the Houston Zoo for my company’s annual family picnic.  It was so great to see everyone and Miss Jenna got tons of attention, of course.  Everyone was a lot happier to see her, I think, than to see me!  Thanks to Shannon for bringing us the tickets the night before – I snapped a good picture of her holding Jenna while she was here.  Just a little fuzzy, but great nonetheless.

Jenna and Shannon

And although we didn’t get to stay long, we did get to see the lion. 

Hunter and the Lion 

I snapped this great picture of Brent and Hunter while we were at the picnic.  This has to be one of the best pictures I’ve ever taken – seriously!!

Brent and Hunter

That is a football on Hunter’s face.  I have video of that but Movie Maker is stalling out, so I’ll have to post it another time.

Visit from Grandmommy

We had a very nice visit with my mom, Grandmommy, last week.  Here are some pics from that visit.

kids with Grandmommy     DSC03679  little man

Jenna – 9 weeks

Jenna 9 weeks grin Jenna 9 weeks

Jenna – 10 weeks

Jenna 10 weeks fixedJenna 10 weeks          Jenna 10 weeks tongue

You may not be able to see it but in that last shot, she was sticking her little tongue out at me.  She’s just so darn cute!!

No comments: