Monday, November 30, 2009

Jenna – 14, 15, 16 weeks and Thanksgiving

I know.  I’m so far behind I wasn’t even sure which weeks I still needed to post.  Jenna baby, I’m sorry but I might have to just start doing monthly pictures of you.  Please don’t hold it against me someday when you are older and looking back at this blog!!!  :)

Jenna – 14 weeks

You can see the progression…she was sleeping in her sling, I had set it down on the couch so that she could finish her nap and I could get some chores done.  As I started snapping photos, she woke up slowly and then started laughing at me.  So precious…

Jenna - 14 weeks asleepJenna - 14 weeks awakeJenna - 14 weeks laughing

Jenna – 15 weeks

She was in one of Hunter’s old sleepers – my goodness, she looks a lot like him sometimes…except a lot more bald…

Jenna - 15 weeks

Jenna – 16 weeks

Jenna - 16 weeks

The next two pics are Jenna on left and Hunter on right.  Hunter was a little older in his picture (5 months), but I definitely see some pretty big differences in their profiles.  Jenna’s features are more petite.  Hunter’s chin is flatter – Jenna’s is more pronounced I guess you would say.  And her nose has more slope to it or something.  Hunter’s eyebrows are a lot higher than Jenna’s, or eyes or lower, whichever way you want to look at it.  Or maybe his eyes are just more closed than hers in this particular picture.

                              Jenna - 16 weeks b&w5_months

Randomness (before we get to the very few thanksgiving pics I have)

Nothing better than a toddler in footed PJs…

Hunter PJs

Another cute little smirk from my baby girl.

Jenna - 14 weeks and 5 days

Uncle Brad came to visit for awhile his first weekend in town for the holiday.  So fond of each other already…

Jenna and Uncle Brad

And Hunter trying on my college softball jacket.  Just a little too big for him, but cute nonetheless.

Hunter jacket Hunter jacket closeup 

Thanksgiving 2009

One more comparison for this post.  Jenna wore Hunter’s 1st Thanksgiving shirt on Thursday.  I only snapped one picture of her.  And the picture of him (right) shows just how big the kid’s head was!  But at least he had hair AND it was already blonde at 6 months.  And again you can see her little ball of a chin…so cute.

       Jenna - 1st t-givingHunter 1st tgiving

The only picture I got of my son on Turkey day and his FOOT was in the way.Hunter t-giving

I don’t get the opportunity to pull out the china very often, so I took advantage of the small crowd we had at our house on Thursday and set the table all nice and perty.  Unfortunately, I didn’t get any pictures of actual food or people, but I really did serve food and have people.  I’m not faking it!!!

Thanksgiving table2      Thanksgiving table1

And a closeup of the fake flowers…practicing my photography…

Thanksgiving flowers

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: