Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Jenna – 3 months (and Halloween)

I never posted any “official” Halloween pictures, so here are the kiddos in their costumes – pictures taken at various times, including a couple of snapshots from that day.

Hunter – the dinosaur

Dinosaur Hunter

Hunter the dinosaur

The hat underneath that helped keep the dinosaur head shaped well (somewhat anyway) was one of many from his Pa-daddy.

Hunter army hat

Miss Jenna – the princess Princess Jenna Princess Jenna closeup

We carved a pumpkin, but this was the one that didn’t get hacked on.  It was Hunter’s pal on Halloween.

Hunter halloween 2009my buddy the pumpkinWe had gone shopping earlier in the day.  Jenna wore Hunter’s “First Halloween” onesie from when he was a baby.  I was surprised at how well it fit her considering he was a couple months ahead of her on his first Halloween.  Here is a picture that Daddy took with his iPhone.

Hunter and Jenna - Halloween 2009

We did go trick-or-treating that night.  The whole family did our street and then we took Jenna home to go to bed, while Daddy stayed in to hand out candy.  I took Hunter to the next street over and we enjoyed some time walking around with neighbors.  I absolutely love my neighbors – every single one of them.  Even the ones I just met and barely know – good people around here.  We’re very blessed.

And miss Jenna’s 3 month pictures.  I’m hoping to take some more later today.  She was getting fussy for her nap.  She started laughing yesterday, like audibly giggling.  It was too cute, but I haven’t caught it on video yet.  I made her laugh early in the day, but thought maybe it was a fluke.  Then we were on our afternoon walk and stopped to talk to a neighbor so Hunter turned around in his seat to “flirt” with baby Jenna and she cackled at him.  I couldn’t recreate it once Daddy got home unfortunately.  I’m sure it will be a much more regular occurrence from now on.  Love a kid’s laughter…so wonderful.

Jenna - 3 months

Oh, and you surely can’t tell since I have it covered up with her blanket above, but she is already “sitting” in her bumbo seat!!  I don’t think we used that with Hunter at this age.  She also “stands” up holding my fingers – might just be because she’s so gassy and stiff, but she seems to actually enjoy squatting and then standing back up.  Such a strong little girl, she is!!!

Jenna - 3 months (2)

3 months….come and gone….and she is STILL waking up in the middle of the night to eat.  It’s a good thing I’m not back at work yet.  I’d be a zombie…

No comments: