Thursday, May 28, 2009

As promised

This is a bit of a random post – forgive me.  I have catching up to do on pictures.

Baby Shower for Courtney

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the baby shower we threw for my friend Courtney a couple of weeks ago.  She is due with a baby girl too, about a week ahead of me.  She’s absolutely adorable pregnant – no surprise there.  We’ve known each other since kindergarten (maybe before?) and the other hostesses also went to kindergarten with us, so we’ve all known each other pretty much forever.  It was good to catch up!!

Courtney shower4 That’s Missy and me in the back, Courtney and Jill in the front.

Courtney shower5

Courtney in the middle, with her sister and mom.  I love this picture!

Courtney shower9

Back row – Missy, Missy’s mom Sandy (my second mom as a child), Jill, and I believe that’s Courtney’s aunt on the far right.  Me and Courtney are in the front, bellies hidden.  :)

Keep in mind that it was POURING outside, so all of us disclaimed the shape our hair was in by the end of the shower.  We ended up with a great turnout and Courtney wracked up on the gifts.  Yay for her!!!

First trip to the Children’s Museum

Had Hunter had his nap before we got to the museum on Sunday, the trip would have been perfect.  It was still a LOT of fun, but he wore out quickly and had to have a quick “time out” beside the playground when he refused to get back into his stroller (which we shouldn’t have bothered taking in as it turned out).  There is SO much to look at in the Children’s Museum.  I strongly recommend it for ages 2 and up.

Museum10Museum11Museum12Museum14Museum13Museum15Museum17Museum16 

Cowboy Hunter

Uncle Brad gave us this cowboy hat last time he was in town for the rodeo.  Hunter hadn’t really wanted to keep it on long enough for a picture, but when Uncle Brad visited this weekend, we got some great shots.  (Don’t worry MeMa – I’ve already gotten some printed and will give you your copies when you’re here on Saturday.)  :)

Uncle Brad and Hunter

Cowboy Hunter

Two years ago tonight, I was anxious as anything to wake up the next morning and head to the hospital to be induced…I can’t believe he’s already two…more tomorrow, I promise.

1 comment:

Tíogar Farm said...

Cowboy Hunter is ADORABLE!