Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Coming soon...

It took Hunter turning 2 to get me to work on his baby scrapbook again. I think I have a total of 15 pages now, 4 of which are out of sequence and waiting to actually be "placed" in the book. I will take some pictures of the newest pages and post them soon.
.
I will also get pictures of the kids' new rooms. Hunter's was nearly completed today with the final pieces of his big boy bedding. We also got his personalized bean bag earlier in the week. His room is so much cooler than we had imagined. Only thing left is the airplane art we bought on Saturday that should arrive in 4-6 weeks.
.
For baby girl's room, the picture will show the name we've chosen, so I'll hold off on telling all until I get the picture taken and posted. Yay!!
.
And of course, Hunter's birthday is Friday, so we should have pictures from his party this weekend. It's an all family party, so don't get your feelings hurt if you weren't invited. He is SO excited about turning 2 - he'll tell you how old he's going to be, but can't get his fingers to do it yet. He also has his well baby visit on Friday, so we'll see if the doctor agrees with us about how perfect he is. :)

No comments: