Friday, May 29, 2009

How old is Hunter? … TWO!!!

Two years…where have they gone?? 

I took the video camera into Hunter’s bedroom this morning when I went to wake him up.  To say the least, the few seconds recorded above took a long time to get – he was determined to see what I was looking at in the camera, so I had to turn the screen around so that he could watch himself.  That’s why he’s looking to the left of the lens.

Anyway, he had a great day at school today.  He kept telling everyone it was his birthday.  We practiced blowing out a candle after dinner – he finally succeeded, so we’ll see how he does tomorrow at his party.  He was much more interested in eating the cupcake than he was in the candle.

I will post many more pictures, thoughts, and videos later in the weekend, once I get all the material together.  For now, I am off to bed (finally).

Happy Birthday, Hunter, my love!

No comments: